The Pizza Underground

The other day I came across this image, which is pretty funny in my opinion. Macauley wearing a shirt of Gosling wearing of shirt of Macauley (I think it's gone further than this now). The below image I found on an article written about the shirt. My interest took me further than the obvious focus of the shirt, toward the mug, and the individual that posted the image, @cheesedayz. 

Unveiled to me was The Pizza Underground, a cover band of The Velvets, that wrote about pizza. I didn't realize this until I listened to the demo - thepizzaunderground.bandcamp.com


The tumblr page is riddled with great album cover remakes and original art inspired by who other than, Mr. Warhol. Bananas, Campbells Cans, and Macauley Culkin eating in solitude, inspired by this session.







No comments: